– Trader sentiment has turned bearish following Bitcoin’s 11% slump this week
– US equities markets also witnessed a losing week, suggesting traders are in a risk-off mode
– Bitcoin has been range-bound between $24,800 and $31,000, with a potential recovery on the horizon
– Hedera (HBAR) shows signs of buyers purchasing the dip, but faces resistance at $0.078
– Optimism (OP) broke below moving averages but found support at the uptrend line
– Injective (INJ) forms a bullish ascending triangle pattern, indicating buyers have an edge
– THORChain (RUNE) has been in an uptrend, facing selling pressure at $2
Disclaimer: This article does not contain investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Readers should conduct their own research when making a decision.