– Bitcoin’s price volatility has increased in recent days, with a temporary surge followed by a drop after the SEC delayed its decision on Bitcoin ETF applications.
– Bloomberg analysts are optimistic that Bitcoin ETFs will be approved in 2023, raising the approval possibility from 65% to 75%.
– September has historically favored bearish trends for Bitcoin.
– The decline in Bitcoin is impacting major altcoins, which are approaching strong support levels.
– Bitcoin price analysis: Bulls failed to defend the 20-day EMA, and the price may extend the fall if it sinks below the $24,800 support.
– Ether price analysis: Bears remain active at higher levels, and a break below the $1,626 to $1,550 support zone could signal a new downtrend.
– BNB price analysis: Bears yanked the price below the important support level of $220, and the pair could reach the next major support at $183 if the $200 psychological support collapses.
– XRP price analysis: Bears are keeping the pressure on the support level at $0.50, and a plunge below it may start a downward move to the support at $0.41.
– Cardano price analysis: The price slipped below the uptrend line, and if it dips below $0.24, it may signal a down move to $0.22 and eventually $0.20.
– Dogecoin price analysis: Demand dries up at higher levels, and the price may dip to the solid support at $0.06.
– Solana price analysis: Bears remain in command, and the price may slide to $18 if the $19.35 support gives way.
– Toncoin price analysis: The bulls are in no hurry to book profits, and the pair may skyrocket to $2.38 if it scales the $1.91 level.
– Polkadot price analysis: The sentiment remains negative, and if the price drops below $4.22, the pair could start the next leg of the downtrend.
– Polygon price analysis: Failure to maintain above the 20-day EMA may attract profit-booking, and the pair may slump to the crucial support at $0.51.
This article does not contain investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, and readers should conduct their own research when making a decision. [coinpostman]