– Stellar (XLM) has experienced an 11.5% increase in value between Sept. 2 and Sept. 8.
– This surge comes after Stellar tested the $0.113 support level, which marked its lowest point in the past eight weeks.
– Stellar made a preliminary announcement on social media hinting at something significant happening on Sept. 12.
– Stellar has teased a potential partnership with words like “brand” and “real world,” suggesting a possible rebranding and a shift toward real-world assets.
– Rumors about Elon Musk integrating XLM on his platform are unfounded.
– XLM’s current market capitalization falls short of making it a top 20 contender in the cryptocurrency market.
– Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) became a minority investor in payments provider MoneyGram International, aiming to expand its digital business and explore blockchain technology.
– Stellar is preparing to deploy a smart contract platform called Soroban on its mainnet.
– Stellar is positioning itself to compete in the decentralized application market.
– The announcement on Sept. 12 may unlock new opportunities for Stellar, but concrete evidence is needed for further gains.
Disclaimer: This article is for general information purposes and should not be considered legal or investment advice. The views expressed in this article are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinPostman.