**Bitcoin braces for three key candle closes**
– Bitcoin bulls lost their grip on $27,000 into Sept. 30 as the monthly and quarterly close loomed large.
– Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView tracked a cooling off for BTC price action ahead of the key September candle print.
– The largest cryptocurrency remained up nearly 4% month-to-date, marking its most successful September since 2016, per data from monitoring resource CoinGlass.
– Conversely, the quarterly performance for Q3 showed BTC/USD down 11.5% at the time of writing.
– For traders and analysts, everything could change in the final hours of the monthly candle.
**“Textbook bearish technicals”**
– Meanwhile, Monitlonger and shorter timeframes.
– Beyond the monthly and weekly close, the impending United States government shutdown should continue to suppress BTC price action unless a solution is found in time, it added.
– “There is a high probability that killer whales will be amping up the weekend whale games around Daily, Weekly, and Monthly candle closes. Don’t get lured into a trap,” part of additional commentary from Material Indicators co-founder Keith Alan read.
– A snapshot of the BTC/USD order book on the largest global exchange Binance showed bid liquidity congregating around $26,800. Sellers meanwhile lay in wait at $27,500.
– Others, such as popular trader Daan Crypto Trades, expected less volatile conditions until immediately before the new week.
– This article does not contain investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, and readers should conduct their own research when making a decision.