– Bitcoin spot trading volume on Coinbase dropped 52% in Q3 2023 compared to Q3 2022.
– Bitcoin has been stuck in a range for the past several months, but a breakout is expected.
– Paul Tudor Jones believes that an escalation in the Israel-Hamas conflict will be bullish for gold and Bitcoin.
– Bitcoin price analysis: The price sliced through the 20-day EMA but was defended at the 50-day SMA. Upside breakout possible.
– Ether price analysis: The price dipped to critical support and show signs of weakening bearish momentum.
– BNB price analysis: The price fell to strong support, which is being defended by the bulls.
– XRP price analysis: The price fell below the uptrend line, suggesting range-bound action.
– Solana price analysis: The price slipped below the 20-day EMA, indicating bearish pressure.
– Cardano price analysis: The price formed long tails but failed to start a recovery.
– Dogecoin price analysis: The price has been trading below support, indicating acceptance of lower levels.
– Toncoin price analysis: The price broke below the 50-day SMA but the bulls are trying to regain control.
– Polkadot price analysis: The price reached the target support and may see relief rallies.
– Polygon price analysis: The price continues to weaken towards critical support.
This article does not contain investment advice or recommendations.