- The developers of Safereum reportedly unlocked and dumped over 600 Ether (ETH) worth of its token holdings, causing the price of the Safereum (SAFEREUM) token to plummet more than 94%.
- The team had just finalized a $600,000 fundraising before the dump occurred.
- The illegitimate funds have been distributed through a series of wallets, making it difficult to track.
- The official Safereum Twitter account has also been deleted.
- At the time of publication, SAFEREUM is trading at $0.0000008, down 94.1% from its previous price.
- Pseudonymous NFT trader Died.eth described the Safereum scam as one of the most insane rug pulls witnessed.
- Several influencers have been called out for their alleged roles in promoting the Safereum project.
- ZachXBT pointed out the pseudonymous user ProTheDoge for their involvement as an official promoter of the scam project.
The Safereum project experienced a rug pull as the developers unlocked and dumped a significant amount of the SAFEREM token, causing its price to plummet. The funds have been distributed through multiple wallets, making it difficult to trace. Influencers have also been called out for their supposed roles in promoting the scam project.